Gold Parties (Home Party)
We bring the party to you! We organize a party at your home, so your friends can bring unwanted gold and jewelry to your home to sell. They will thank you for helping them get top dollar for their unwanted gold and jewelry.
How it works & frequently asked questions
Above all else, a gold-selling home party is fun. What other type of home party can you attend where there's no pressure to buy AND you can leave with extra cash in your pocket?
- How does the gold buying process work?
- The process is simple - we separate each person's gold by carat (10k, 14k,18k, etc). Then, we weigh each group on a special jeweler's scale. Each group has a specific price which is derived from the current day's stock market value. We calculate the total and explain the breakdown to the guest, at which point they can decide what, if anything, they would like to sell. There is absolutely no pressure to sell and everything is explained in detail right in front of them. And yes, we remove gemstones!
- Will I have to buy something at the party?
- There is absolutely nothing to buy. Our motto is "leave your checkbook at home, you're leaving with cash".
- Will I earn money hosting my own gold party?
Yes! You will receive 10% of whatever we buy at your party. The 10% represents our budgeted marketing allowance. Whether we spend that money advertising in a newspaper, paying for a hotel conference room, or giving it to a host, it's the same amount for us. Although we'd much rather give it directly to an individual, like you. That is why we love home parties so much!
For example, if we buy $5000 in gold at your party, you will receive $500. We also give you $25 to pay for food and beverages and $25 for each person who decides to host a party of their own. So, if four of your guests book a party, that's an extra $100 in your pocket!!
- How do I notify guests about my party? Do I have to send out invitations?
- We make it simple! We provide you with top quality, tasteful invitations that explain to your guests the gold buying process. We also send you an email invitation that can quickly and easily be forwarded to your guests, if that is your preference. We keep in touch in order to answer any questions, or to provide additional invitations, if needed. Finally, we contact you to confirm the total number of guests expected. This allows us to arrive at your party prepared.
- Why do guests love coming to a gold party?
- Most home parties require guests to spend money buying items they may not have otherwise wanted or needed. Many people come to these parties either out of obligation, or simply to enjoy an evening with friends. A gold party is different – instead of inviting friends to a party to spend money, you will be inviting your friends to a free party where they can MAKE money! And since just about everyone has some unwanted or broken gold jewelry, it's very appealing.
- What do we do with the gold?
- After the party, we melt out the impurities from the gold, pour it into mold form and weigh and stamp each newly formed gold bar. The gold bars are then ready to be traded as a commodity.