As one of the largest and most well respected retail jewelry buyer, GoldMax is looking to fill Store Buyer positions.
As a Store Buyer with GoldMax you would be responsible for the day to day operations of the store, including opening and closing the store, and reporting the daily totals and statistics. Strong customer service skills are needed as you will be assisting customers in evaluating, pricing, and purchasing their jewelry.
Jewelry or precious metal experience not required. Paid training provided.
- Engaging customers in conversation to explain our services
- Weighing and testing jewelry pieces to determine their cash value
- Providing pay-outs to the customer in exchange for their unwanted gold, silver and platinum
- Assisting District Manager with the daily operation of the store
- Prior experience (5 years +) in retail, marketing, sales or customer service
- Basic knowledge of the sales process and sales techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of energy and motivation
- Ability to engage customers and provide an exceptional level of service
- Basic Microsoft office
- Bilingual skills a plus!